Thursday, December 28, 2006

 

Late Yet Again...

Okay, first things first, I'm late with this post again. Sorry. And if you're reading this on my website, sorry for the lack of updates to the front page. An explanation you shall have now. I'm not sure how or why (probably a hijacker/trojan/virus), but my computer, nor any of the other computers in my house can access any ftp site. That's how my site operates now, with ftp. So I haven't been able to change it from home since around mid-october, and I've been updating it via the computers in the technical center at MCC during my free time. Since it's now the time for winter courses, the technical center isn't open and I don't have access to a comp that can do ftp, especially without breaking my schedule of class and work. So that's that. I've been trying to get to a comp for the past week, but it just hasn't worked.

But I said I would explain the system I came up with to fix this problem and I shall do so now. I switched from hosting the file with all of my blog posts on it (the front page of my website pulls from a single file and posts the entry to the page without me having to update the page every time) from my regular site, and now I will be hosting it on geocities, which means I can update it anywhere thanks to the way geocities has a file manager and no ftp site to deal with. So as soon as I get access to a working computer, I will make the one quick fix to the front page, and it'll work forever. So that's it for that.

Listen Up!
I'm not going to repeat myself, especially when I've already said everything I wanted to ay on youtube. So I'll just post it here.


Reeses2150's Movie Reviews for the intelligent human:
Night At The Museum - 8.1 of 10 A pretty good movie. Nothing really special about it, I mean it won't be sticking in your mind all the way until it comes out on DVD, like Jackass 2 has been, but still a very good movie. Not so much of a comedy as I thought it was going to be, it was actually way more serious, and I was surprised at how good it was for it. A couple good twists in it, and one big one near the end that you won't see coming. The acting was great, and despite everyone in the film being a big name, you almost forget about them (except for Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson, their acting was a little less in character, but not bad. I'll say this movie was definitely worth the $7.50 though, no matter who you're with or how old you are. Go see it when you get the chance. I'm actually a lot more excited about the Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer trailer I saw. I've been waiting for F4:2 since the first one.

Daily Life:
I don't actually have a story for once, it's been a slow week. Unless I go back to X-mas eve working at Shoprite, but I can't remember anything noteworthy or out of the ordinary that happened, so I can't say anything. Whatever.

Juggle This:
New contact ball. I jut got a new trick yesterday, 5 ball neck holds. I can do 2 consecutive ones ina 2 count, but not much more. Also, all of my 5 ball tricks are getting a lot better.

A Day In The Life Of A Peanut Butter Cup ~ Reeses2150

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?