Tuesday, March 20, 2007

 

Winter Before 7 Balls


Listen Up!
My WMP project (I'm still going to leave you guessing) has been postponed indefinitely, until I get finished with everything else on my to-do list. That includes, finishing the MX red project, getting started on a new site which is going to have a surprise launch within the next 2 months or so, and other random things, plus keeping up with the world. Bottom line, MX will be done within the next month, the new site project will probably be done in 2, and expect a few more little surprises out of me within the next week or two. I've got a few quick things lined up. And as for that wonderful weather we were having, well, the next day after my last post, and a snowstorm comes in. Figures right?

Daily Life:
Finally a Shoprite story! Even though it is a crappy one. But hey, what will you expect when a new batch of employees come in and the store doesn't want to pay more than they already do? So now, let's go over to Sunday, aka INDIA DAY! Oh joy of joys, they were out in droves today. My first customers, were a set of three with the exact same order and, guess what, an identical set of coupons for each. I scan them and send them out before I get pissed and my work day shot. The rest of the customers were intermixed with the coupon hoarders and the typical Sunday crowd. Nothing that special happened, until 7:00 came by, after I'd already taken my break and had my Snapple Orangeade (most awesome fluid, besides Mountain Dew, known to exist) with pizza slices, come back and emptied the garbages.

They ask me to do returns, and I go do them. Now, I know they're cutting back on everyone's schedules, but I never knew that they were running down on the maintenance guys too. In 20 minutes, I ran across 4 spills and broken bottles, then, at 8:00, 30 minutes before I leave, I'm still doing returns, and someone right in front of me, knocks over a stack of Snapple bottles. No prizes for who guesses what happens next, and no, I didn't have to clean it thank god. I reported it, even though I didn't really need to, the store next door heard it, and managed to help redirect traffic for the next 10 minutes. Then, 20 minutes before I leave, and it's time for me to go distribute bags, which I love doing so much. Problem is, the managers didn't check the registers, after I'd already retrieved a cartfull of bags (all of the u-boats were being used), I look at the registers, and see that they are all completely stocked and literally, HAVE NO ROOM FOR MORE BAGS ANYWHERE ON THE REGISTER. I love wasting time. So I leave the cart at the end of the registers, get my till, and punch out.

Juggle This:
Well, 7 ball flash yesterday for the first time. 6 balls last week, 7 balls this week, at this rate, I'll be up to 10 by next month! But juggling news, is actually pretty slow recently. I decided (rather unwisely and wisely at the same time) to get my friends that hang out in the college center to help me train for the 5 ball massacre (as I'm calling it now) comp at WJF4. You know, the "do 5 balls as long as you can while being pelted by others" comp? Let me tell you, that competition is going to be fun. We all knew it'd be fun going in, but you really have no idea. I'll post the clip to youtube a little later, and my record? I think I got 7 catches on one run. Yeah, this is going to be fun.

A Day In The Life Of A Peanut Butter Cup ~ Reeses2150

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?