Wednesday, May 16, 2007

 

Ξ Standard Paper Spiderman.


Listen Up!
MX Red project is now being left to Dan, I'm teeming up with another MX member on a much better idea/project. More on that at a much later date. :: STANDARD DEVIATION IS RELEASED! GO CHECK IT OUT! YOUTUBE :: JoJ episode 6 has been postponed until next week. We've got plans for it to change though, because it was such a horrible episode anyways. We still need 2 hosts to fill in though. EMAIL ME!!!

Reeses2150's Reviews For The Intelligent Human:
Spiderman 3 - 6.9 / 10
"Ouch! Why so harsh there Rich?", I'll tell you why. But right after I get to pointing out the good things about it. First off, the fight scenes are the most epic I've ever seen, and this isn't an epic movie. Those things I could watch all day, they blended the Matrix, Daredevil, and James Bond perfectly in every fight sequence. It was a thing of beauty to watch. And there were at least 4 fight sequences in the film, so you'll get plenty of that. They finally brought out Venom, not black suit spidey, if only for 10 minutes in the entire film.

Now onto the bad things. If it was a spot in the movie without dark Pater Parker, or fight sequences, it was all way too soft. It felt like I was almost watching a soap opera at some points, which is not what I paid to see. "When you were kissing her, were you kissing her as spidey or peter? *sob". Suck. Another thing, why in the hell did they have 3 villains in the movie? That was one of the worst decisions they made. I guess they figured it'd make for an awesome final sequence when 2 of them team up to fight spidey, but they did that so horribly, it felt like, and was, 2 separate fight sequences pushed one right against the other. They spent maybe, 30 minutes of total footage on Sandman and his story, 40 on black suit spidey and dark Peter, another 15 on Goblin, 10 minutes on the real Venom, and the remaining 20 minutes or so went to good Peter. Worst decision I've seen in a while. All in all, it wasn't a bad movie, and if you're a fan of Spiderman, as I've been for years, it's worth the watch. But overall, I was let down by it.

Super Paper Mario for the Wii - 9.7 / 10
On to bigger and better things right? Super Paper Mario is insanely awesome, and I've been playing it nonstop since I got it not 4 days ago, and I'm about to face the final boss. I am so glad they brought the Paper Mario franchise into a full blown platformer taking advantage of the idea that the characters are paper-thin. I'm dodging spoilers here, because every ability, element, everything about this game is awesome, and will give you that "Holy Sh!t! AWESOME!!!!" reaction that we're all looking for from a game. Let me put it this way, the first time you flip to 3d mode or catch a starman, you'll be hooked on this game. I was playing it over at my friends house before I ever got it, and I was wowed right there when I found a starman, and well, awesomeness became thee. I know that makes "about as much sense as a beef and broccoli sandwich!" (my favorite quote from the game, of which there are countless), but just trust me, if you have a Wii, get this game. If you don't have a Wii, GET ONE AND GET THIS GAME, and then go and get Twilight Princess while you're at it.


Juggle This:
Like I said, I released "Standard Deviation" today. My 8th major juggling video, and my first double video. So far, I think one of my best, right up with "Upgrade". Otherwise, there's not much going on, other than me starting to play around with 3 ball box variations. Nothing special though. Only thing is, now that summer's here, I don't have a necessary reason to go over to the college campus and their wonderful 10+ foot ceilings. Oh well, the Sewaren Public Library is right down the street, and my parents basically own the damned place, so I can go in there and practice. But yeah, so now I'm thinking about my next juggling video, and this one's going to be much more story oriented, not just a bunch of tricks synched to music. It's gonna be great.

A Day In The Life Of A Peanut Butter Cup ~ Reeses2150

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?