Wednesday, June 20, 2007

 

The Lazy Battery

Listen Up!
MX Red is being worked on, by me now. I was leaving it to Dan, so that he could hopefully learn some html and javascript, but then again, right now I'm just limiting myself to the flash page, as it's a really complex page with stuff he can only dream of understanding right now. :: JoJ is running smoothly. Episode 10 is I think, our funniest episode, and go listen to it. :: I've pulled my WMP project out of cryo because I was bored today, and was inspired at the same time. One of those perfect moods to get something done, and I actually did. So I'm announcing it now, BASIC VERSION 6. I'll be releasing it and revealing more details next week. But yes, I'm upgrading my best skin, yet again, and this time it's more than just a re-hash.

Daily Life:
Nothing really interesting to talk about here, other than the fact that I finally had 2 days off to myself to just sit and relax. Except I chose to spend them catching up on my juggling, and getting back everything, because after 4 days of not practicing ANYTHING, I was rusty as hell. I'm back now though, and I've got a few things that will happen before this week is over. One is a BBQ done by the Tech MCC club over at Roosevelt Park, that's on Thursday before work. The next is the next Diggnation Meetup in NYC, which is on Monday, and I will definitely be giving a report on next post. But otherwise, yeah, not much to say here. This could be the first week since I switched back to blogger that I haven't had a story worth telling.

Juggle This:
I'm still practicing flourishes with clubs, and I'm slowly getting better at them. More of what I'm practicing though are my box tricks and 5551 variations. At WJF4, I'm planning on competing in the beginners comp as well, so I've got a string I'm doing for it. It's a normal 5551, to 2 cycles of 5551 with reverse cascade throws, to 1 setup cycle, to a 5551 with the 1 btb. Hard, but I'll be able to do it easily by then. As for the box tricks I'm practicing, well, you'll just have to wait for the next video, which is actually coming not too far away. I've started gathering footage (well, what I can considering I'm locked down at the house every moment that I'm not working), and have about a minute's worth of final cut worthy material. Whatever, we'll see what happens. I know it's not going to be anywhere near as big as Standard Deviation was, but who knows...

A Day In The Life Of A Peanut Butter Cup ~ Reeses2150

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?