Wednesday, September 26, 2007

 

The Physics Of It All

Listen Up!
My WMP job is a little strange right now, I'm completely done and paid for with the first project, and now I'm waiting for a response about the next one. I know they're going to keep me around, so I'm just in this awkward waiting period. :: JoJ is back on track, despite not having a good host right now. My plan is to transfer all the previous episodes to my website for archival purposes, and continue using "filenanny.com" until minorcrisis comes back. Why wait for minorcrisis? Because minorcrisis is absolutely perfect for podcast hosting. It's cheap and gives plenty of bandwidth plus hotlinking abilities, which is a requirement for podcasts. We'll see what happens. ::

Daily Life:
Man, what stories do I have this week. Absolutely nothing. I'm trying to think of something that's happened worth noting over the past week, but there's absolutely nothing except for my juggling achievements and normal daily school stuff. Which is I guess in itself noteworthy. I've released a new batch of pics to deviantART, I came up with a great video game idea when I was hanging out with Mark, and I met an juggler2 (guy who does every form of manipulation except for regular juggling. IE: Diablo, Devil Stick, Poi, Yo-Yo, Hackeysack, etc) named Phoenix. Stuff works. As for the mixing it up with Phoenix, seems good, I mean I can use terminology and lingo and he'll get it, he's got good enough aim that we could pass head catches with rings from across the room. We came up with a great idea with that, that when we both have the chance, we'd run out into a hallway just as a class is letting out and just head catch pass from across the hall. So that's that, he'll bring in his devil sticks next time he comes in and we have the chance to hang out. Otherwise, that's about it for what's been happening.

Juggle This:
This past week I've been really adventurous with my juggling. I'm trying more stuff right now than I've probably ever tried on my own, and I'm making a lot of stuff I never thought I'd get. 94444, 5 ring full reverse flash, 5 ball 2 up 3 up run to a cascade from the multiplex, and a bunch of random ring stuff. But that's that.
I've mostly got to talk about the 2 shows that I've got coming up now. I just gt a gig at one of my dad's friend's birthday parties for his daughter, and I've had another birthday performance coming up on the 7th.
Also, I'm not sure how this has spread, but I've got a video floating around on my HD that I'm still wondering what to do with. "The Park", my first artistic video. I'm thinking I'm going to show it around a bit and see what people think. I have absolutely no idea what to do with it, literally. I didn't at any point mean to make a video like this, but before I knew it, a video appeared. I'll see what happens. Also while I'm speaking about videos I should say I've got an idea for my WJF5 profile video, and I've already got the footage I need from my random and constant collectings. It'll be a bit like Jason's 04 profile video in that it's one speech with clips of juggling cut between. Mine however, I don't really have any kind of rant I'm going on about juggling, and I'm going to do a bit of a different editing style and the music will be cut apart instead of a constant background music. That's the technical stuff though. Whatever. That'll come sometime before the 15th of next month if all goes well.

A Day In The Life Of A Peanut Butter Cup ~ Reeses2150

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?