Wednesday, October 17, 2007

 

Underly Saturated

Listen Up!
The Park did amazingly well. I thought it was a neat video, but people are really liking it a lot. I think right now it has almost as many views as some of my worse music videos. And what's worse, is I've got another one just like it that I made today. :: JoJ. The past few episodes have done pretty well, especially because we're taking advantage of Laura's road trip. Granted, we haven't gotten any comments or replies on either Rec.Juggling or the WJF forums, but no news is good news. If people aren't complaining, they were satisfied. Oh, and by the way, Episode 25, will be a video episode with Laura broadcasting straight from my fireplace if you haven't been listening. :: Don't know what else is going on. OH! Cornell's Big Red Juggle Fest! I will be going if you haven't seen, but I still haven't entirely figured out whether I'll be driving or not. Or whether I'll be doing a JoJ episode from there, or just a wrap up like Joe did last year. ::
Also, don't forget that "Day Is Night" releases on Saturday! :: One last thing, I released a few things to DeviantART, maybe you should check them out, no? http://reeses2150.deviantart.com

Daily Life:
Bah, why do I have to tell stories. Ok, so yesterday, I had a break between my classes, and I was bored. I had on my orange sleeveless shirt and had brought in my clubs today. Why? I have no idea, I randomly get up every morning and go, "What props do i want to bring to college with me today..." Yesterday happened to be clubs. Also, I had recently discovered that the theater in the college center (where I always practice anyways) was lit up and open to anyone at the same time when I have a break between classes. So I've been starting to practice in there. Also, the great thing is, the 2 people besides me that know anything about juggling are taking classes in the theater for their performing arts classes, so they're usually in there too, although busy.

So basically, yesterday, I have my camera, clubs, rings, orange sleeveless shirt, and about 2 hours of free time. Can you say "Sequel to The Park"? Yes, I spent the 2 hours I had gathering footage for another video in the same artistic style as "The Park", and I'm calling this one "The Stage". Original, ain't it? So yeah, last night I spent editing it all together, and I now have another video cued up to go on my youtube profile. I remember when I was struggling to find things to put on each week. So yeah, that was a fun day yesterday, I probably lost some weight I was sweating so much when I was done.

Juggle This:
Ok, Yo-Yo's. I just realized today that I have 2 yo-yos when I thought I only had 1. I remembered as I was staring into my prop box and seeing my 10 year old Yomega X-Brain that my new one came with an extra string! I suddenly had the bright idea to tie that string to my old one. (The reason I stopped using yo-yos after Standard Deviation was because the string from my old one, which had never been replaced, snapped and I never had bothered to get a replacement. So I just stopped doing yo-yo for a while.) So today I put the new string on my old yo, and now I've been practicing with both today. Good times.

Also, I recently found out that, like thrillnetwork.com has for what roller coasters you've been on, jugglingdb.com has a database where you can put in you're personal records and see how you compare with everyone else. I recently just tried holding certain patterns on there for as long as I can on the first try and put them up. I'll see what happens and if I remember to update it.

"The Park" released for those who didn't see it yet. It got really good responses for what I thought was an OK video that turned out to be a really good one. Hey, if people think it's good, it must be good right? Check it out if you haven't already.

Also, don't forget that "Day Is Night" releases on Saturday!

A Day In The Life Of A Peanut Butter Cup ~ Reeses2150

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?