Monday, December 24, 2007

 

The King of Nothing

Listen Up!
Well, if you haven't heard. There's only 1 more episode of JoJ that I'm going to put out. I'm not going to completely stop making episodes, just no more weekly ones. I just don't have the time, energy, or to co-hosts to keep going week after week all by myself. Otherwise though, there will be one more episode left that I'm working on right now, the 2007 year in review. That will release on the 31st, and I'm looking to see whether anyone's willing to co-host that, or whether I'll be doing it myself. After that, whenever I go to a convention or some major event happens that someone or myself wants to give a review or report on (convention, new world record, new prop, etc), I'll do another episode, but otherwise, that's it for JoJ. It was a nice run. :: Work is progressing nicely at Spencers, I'm starting to get used to the job, and I'm about to get my first paycheck soon, so cheers to that! :: Grades came in from the end of the fall 07 semester. I'd say I did ok on them. I finally passed my precalc class with a B. Only took me 3 tries to get past a D level final grade, so no matter what I got on my other courses, that in my book marked this as a good semester. However, the people that currently own me really don't like the D's I got in Electronics and Physics. hey, they were just required courses and I don't need the highest marks in them. I'd rather get 2 D's in unneccesary courses than fall below minimum on math a 3rd time and get stuck not being able to take it again for 2 years. :: My next juggling video. Turns out I still need more footage. But I'm working on it, and I'll hopefully be able to add some 360 stuff in there when I work on it.

New Mashup!
My second one, and it's about 6 days old, and I've got 2 more lined up for my next 2 posts right now. For now, I think one's good though. I got the idea for this when I was browsing through my library in virtual DJ and stumbling upon Daft Punk. Remembering how great they were, and how I haven't listened to Robot Rock in a while, I played it through, and I (as I'm starting to get into the habit of doing) starting running song styles through my head as to what genre of music would fit well. Rap I decided on, and I don't have a lot of rap tracks in my library, so I organized them all and gave them a listen. Came across DMX and while listening, I kept getting ideas as to how I could edit the song around o it's own. Next thing I knew, I was recording this. Download

Daily Life:
Well, it turns out that my scheduler like putting me on the closing shift at work. That's ok, I just get flashbacks of Shoprite every time we close, and we have to go around the store and clean up all the stuff on the shelves. Only problem is, the managers a little bit more strict about what looks neat, plus all our products do not come in easy to arrange rectangular boxes or cylindrical cans like Shoprite's products. Well hey, what can I complain? It's better than standing at the doorway broken-recording my way to every single customer. Not really much to report on. I figured out the best route to get there in the shortest time from home, I've figured out the best deals for food on my break (the steak and fries combo at the cheese steak place. after 7 of them you get a free one), and I'm getting used to where all of the products are in the store. Seems to be working. Hopefully I'll have a story next week worth noting.

Juggle This:
I've been starting to work on my 4 ball stuff again. I really haven't been juggling as much as I should, but I'm getting back to it now. I'm practicing transitioning into my 4b false shower and mills mess right now, seeing as how I haven't practiced either in months. I'm also working on my 5 ball siteswaps, and after not doing 66661 for about 2 months, it appears that I can do it now every other attempt under and 8 foot roof. I love juggling. Other that that, I haven't really come up with anything new in the past week, just working on stuff. I'm starting to hate my clubs more and more though. I know they are THE prop, the one that crowds like the most, but I absolutely hate clubs compared to how much I like all of my other props, even diabolo I like better than my clubs. Which is another thing I want to get into, is how incredibly annoying it is to have to practice all 5 props constantly. Gets annoying real quick.

A Day In The Life Of A Peanut Butter Cup ~ Reeses2150

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?