Tuesday, February 17, 2009

 

SLOW FREEZE






Listen Up!
Sorry about the late/no post this week. I'm busy looking for a job because that last one I was talking about, they said they were going to keep the job internal, and when I talked to them about it, they were pretty deadset about it, so now I'm off to look elsewhere for money....

HOWEVER! I have finished and uploaded my latest video! And you can check it out right now, it's already proven to be tied with No Sleeves Attached as the highest rated of the series, and so far is doing very well in terms of comments and views, so go ahead and check it out!


Number 17! And talk about a technical improvement! 5 ring 97531, 3up 360, 18 catches of flat front reverse! Not to mention the 8 ring flash and 7 ring qualify! OH! And don't forget the new box tricks including the super-stack collapse! What about the 7 ball half shower? Or the 3 club shoulder pads?! Bottom line, I have never been better than I am right now.

I've been told by a few jugglers already that it's the most well edited video I've made, and I'll tend to agree with them, because after watching it a ton of times, I noticed there's something in general about the video that I can't quite nail down. Something that makes it feel different than the others, and I'm guessing it'll make it fairly special. We'll see when you reply. Oh, and PLEASE REPLY. Leave a comment no matter what you think. If you think it's the best video ever, Say So! Same goes for if you think it's the worst video ever made by human hands! I've got thick skin, and I love to hear what people ACTUALLY think as opposed to people just being nice.

It still blows my mind to think that I'm the #12 most popular juggler of 2008...


Hi Res Download: Link
Wallpaper: Link
Ad Image: Link
ANIMATED: Link


I swear I'll make up for this next week, I've just been having the flu or something, plus work searching, plus college, plus etc = too damned tired to care about a blog post right now.
A Day In The Life Of A Peanut Butter Cup ~ Reeses2150

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?