Monday, October 19, 2009

 

Take Time. Make Time. Break Time!


Listen Up!
Well there is definitely ONE incredibly awesome thing happening with me this week, my parents are on vacation with grandma for the whole week! I have the house to myself, and just the dog to keep me company! Ahhhh, it's so nice to be able to stroll around nude at whatever hours I want, take a shower when I choose to, and just live a little ^^ I love it so much!
::
Now on to the crap. Though we've finally got things rolling with Tech.MCC (The computer club at Middlesex County College), to get our projects approved, we need to get paperwork done to setup the arcade at the two parties we'll be having this semester, we need to print out lots of fliers and put them up around campus, and of course we need to think of things to do throughout the semester. On top of all that, my ability to get messages out and use the website is really slipping with my lack of time, and it's hurting the club quite a bit. I'm actually starting to think about letting someone else be president next semester and just hanging bck as Vice president instead.....
::
FREEHAND DRAWING CLASS!!!! UUUGGGGHHHH!!!! I mean come on! I spent a good 5 hours total working on just my sketchbook for a checkup last week, and after seeing what others were doing in theirs, I'm going in a completely sidetracked direction. Damnit, I hate this class, I really do, not to mention the big drawings I need to get done too! I mean my other classes are all doing great, I know for sure I'm passing my 3d Design course, it's the easiest course I've taken so far and I love doing it, and my Salesmanship class isn't too bad either, my Sociology class I still sorta hate because of the assignments we need to do, but last week we had off, so it's not really looming in my memory right now...
::
What else. Ummm, juggling stuff! Still absolutely no time for JoJ, it looks like I might be finishing up season 4 after the semester ends if things keep going the way they are, same with my next big juggling video! Even though I do already have most of the footage I need, it's just too time consuming right now for me to do it all... I frickin hate college burning up all my time.
::

Juggle This:
I must admit, I have been neglecting my rings in favor of balls and even my clubs! I'm absolutely astounded by this! But when i thin about it, it does make sense because I only really have the space and time to practice rings on Thursdays, and for the past 2 I really haven't done rings even then, I've been doing so much ball stuff it's ridiculous. Though it has thrown me into an oddly great spot where now I can hit 97531 every time and where I'm doing 3 ball combinations worthy of being recorded, I've even been working on a 5 ball back of the hand cascade! It really is weird for me, and I hate how I'm not having as easy a time doing my 5 ring cascade, but at the same time it is a very nice change of pace to be working on 7 balls quite often, and being able to run a 6 ball half shower for as long as I want...

Let me think though, what else have I done..........
Yo-Yo Sticks! I've finally uploaded the video and putup the page for people to buy them online from me! I haven't sold many that way so far, as I expected, shipping costs included the things are ten dollars or more, but I've gotten a lot of interest from the video, and when I go up to Cornell (if I do go, there's still a slim chance I won't be able to depending on the DATE) I'll be selling them there too, and like philly, I should be able to cut my convention costs or even eliminate them!

A Day In The Life Of A Peanut Butter Cup ~ Reeses2150

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?