Sunday, September 26, 2010

 

I honestly don't know

Listen Up!
Indeed it does. I've got a pretty bad cold of some sort for a good 5 days now, and I had to call off a day at work because of it. Basically I'm over it now, but I hate how each time I ever do get sick I never am able to do anything. Of course there was an interesting point my mom brought up when I told her I'd called off of work, and that was that she couldn't understand how I "laze about" when sick, no matter how bad it is for her show powers through and does her work no matter what. I find this just silly, and I'm wondering, because it is a totally subjective thing, if I'm crazy for actually STAYING at home and maybe even in bed when I'm ill...
::
So on to other things, I'm headin to Philly Jugglers Fest this weekend! And I'm finally performing as part of the stage show there, where I'll be doing Android Hell and Muffin Clutches. Once again I've thought about saying farewell to the Muffin Clutches routine, but the great thing is it's just so simple, and easy, and great, I don't think it'll ever get old, even I'm getting excited about performing it again! The last time I did so was on the Juggle This stage in the spring. Hopefully Android Hell will do well though, because while I'm able to do pretty much all the tricks in the video now plus a few more, I'm still not sure about viewing angles for the audience. i mean the balcony is going to have a GREAT view of the act, but I'm still not too sure about the others, well, we'll see what happens.
::
College is doing VERY well this semester so far! My projects are getting done quite quickly and I'm getting to class pretty much on time each day, despite what my parents may think. I'm so glad I got my copy of photoshop years ago, because playing around with it has given me all the knowledge and skills I need to basically finish these classes faster than half of the rest of the class. Things are good.
::

Daily Life:
SO I've been having strange and memorable dreams recently. the past two days in particular have been quite incredible, from essentially the first sex dream I've had in years which I won't go into detail on two days ago, to yesterdays dream which I will. It was somewhere between a dream and a nightmare, and I can't really remember plot or such from it, but the imagery of it was so incredible and it's stuck with me so well I might end up making it into an art piece.

The dream started off as I was inside a store in some sort of car race, racing some sort of go-car type car through a K-Mart like store with all these bends and diving between racks and such, and it was awesome to say the least. As that ended though and I made my way to the back room however, it ended up with me somehow unwittingly walking into an underground organization of some sort, dealing in some sort of illegal substance, it wasn't any specific drug, but it essentially was that, and I was forced to play along and be part of it from what I knew was a notoriously "kill any intruders" type of boss in this white cinder painted back-storage room which now that I reflect was a lot like a Shoprite back loading docks if all the pallettes and such were removed leaving the white painted cinder walls.

After he realized who I was and saw how I was intelligent enough to play along, he put me into a loyalty test thing, where basically I was to hold a screw up to the wall and stand there in the same spot holding the screw to the wall until he said otherwise. Of course I knew this meant I'd be standing there all night, so I settled in and entertained myself somehow with looking around and getting to know my surroundings, until suddenly he snuck up behind me and set a pair of headphones on me, with mini-screens the flipped down in front of my eyes. I resisted a bit but there was pretty much nothing I could do as I was still intent on holding that screw to the wall. So soon enough the video and audio started, and it was just like a virtual reality helmet, and it went on a propaganda type horror video, you know, the type designed to desensitize people to something while scaring the shit out of them?

Basically this video went on with all sorts of images like what looked like a disembodied Weird-Al Yankovich head (from his early days with the mustache) coming closer to me and shaking from side to side as it's face was filled up with needles, dozens of them, starting on the left, then spreading like a cancer to the right and all over, all the while creeping closer as more flew in. Another image I saw was when I was running down the same white storage room I was actually in save for fake buildings that dotted the sides, while a line of arrows was shot at me along the ground, chasing me to the wall where there was a bent one stuck in the wall which, when I grabbed, seemed to halt them for a moment before they fired again straight for me. Another image was the classic image of all the walls of a room showing massive faces belting out insults or other sayings that messed with your head, and one final image I remember was me hiding by clinging spider-man style up in a corner to hide from him as he shot up the walls with a machine gun. All the while with this I would remember it was VR partly and put my right hand back up in front of me to hold that screw to the wall.

I woke up right in the middle of the last image with a shock and I still have no idea what to make of any of it, but those images were just so visceral and mind-fucky I just can't forget them. I've had VERY few dreams like that, the most memorable one is the recurring nightmare I had when I was around 6 years old of us going to a dining hall and having a massive tongue reach out from the megaphone style speakers across the room and shoot towards me

A Day In The Life Of A Peanut Butter Cup ~ Reeses2150

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?