Wednesday, January 03, 2007

 

Tossik Is Good For Launch!


Listen Up!
My next juggling video "Tossik" (formerly called "Project 6") is finished, compiled, it has it's preview images, and it's ready for release. I'm going to release it though, on Saturday the 6th, just so that noone gets surprised when they check in late. Then a few days later, I'm going to release the first cut of the video, "Project 6", along with a video filled with some extra footage that I wanted to put in, but didn't have the chance to. Until then however, you can either watch the preview for it from the "December Update" in the last blog post, or you can watch the video of me juggling at shoprite (see this post for the whole story.)



Daily Life:
Monday, the 1st. Begin with me waking up around 10:00 am to get ready for school, and then having my mom tell me that the college is closed. I check online and it is, so I get to work on editing Tossik further. Then around 12:00, people started coming in, as was traditions that New Years Day would be the day when everyone comes over our house for a "party". More so to exchange gifts and stuff. Which was pretty damn good because for this Xmas I had it planned and everything, I put up a wish list to Amazon.com with all the stuff on there that I could ever want, and despite noone actually getting me on it, I'd like to thank my aunt for getting me two of the things on there. a set of 5 Squosh Beanbags (juggling), and a shirt that I had put up on there. All awesome. Afterwards, my cousin started trying to juggle with 3 of my old ones, and he actually wasn't doing too bad. So I let him keep those three, at least for now. Hopefully he'll be practicing and getting good enough to compete with me eventually. But whatever, I got another $50 in cash as a gift from my other aunt, and I'll post what I did with it later.
So after that was all finished, around 4:00, I headed out, as I Contini had planned for the SOT clan to get back together at his house, and so we did. I got there second, after Dan and before Corey and Jimmy. We stayed there for about 10 minutes, then piled into Contini's car and went to the Mexican Restaurant. Now, I don't like Mexican/Spanish food, and never will, but everyone wanted it, so I be a nice guy and I just go pay for an appetizer that they split between them. After that, we headed over to Dan's house to get his Wii, only for him to realize that his brother packed it into the car, which is still at Contini's house, about 10 minutes away. So we hang out there for a little while, then head down to the Walmart to grab batteries, and I got myself a copy of Jackass Number Two. We watched it later at Contini's house, but that's later. We went down to Shoprite after leaving Walmart for snacks, and finally got back to Contini's house. We played Wii Sports Bowling for a while, until I tried to correct the curve I was throwing, and I wasn't using the strap. Luckily, I missed the TV by about 3 centimeters, and the only thing that happened was the batteries flew out. Needless to say, we stopped playing that and then watched Jackass Two. As soon as that was done, I had to leave. So that's it.

Then, just yesterday, on my way home from class, I made a quick stop to the Lowes hardware store that's on the way back. I bought a 2'x2'x3/4" sheet of oak plywood and a 5 ft section of 1/4" thick PVC pipe. If you're into circus art or juggling, you'll know what I'm making. If you don't, I'm making a Rola Bola, click the link for a wikipedia explanation. I get home and make one, and it works perfectly, despite being about 5 inches short of a standard size one. Bottom line, as where every juggling store and place to buy them charges $50.00 at least, I spend $24.00 and have enough material left over to make a second one, plus have extra material. Kick, ass.

Juggle This:
I've been just trying to get my 5 ball tricks solid and able to do on command. Otherwise, I'm just starting to work on my 3 club scissor catches and kickups. Otherwise, nothing much has really happened, other than my recent new record for a 5 ball half-shower, 65 catches.

Oh, and one last thing. You can now visit my very own, STORE! YES! Right now, I've got for sale, a T-shirt, hoodie, cap, bumper sticker, and a clock? Yes, a clock. Please buy these things. Link

A Day In The Life Of A Peanut Butter Cup ~ Reeses2150

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?